Register a Company through Ministry of Corporate Affairs Website
- Check Name Availability-Ministry Of Corporate Affairs – MCA Services
- Once you’ve found the perfect name, you may fill up the application form. Ministry Of Corporate Affairs – LLP Forms Download (mca.gov.in)
- The applicant can use the online services to clear up any questions he may have about the firm registration process. For assistance in registering the business, go to the following page. Registrar of Companies (mca.gov.in)
- Applicant shall register with registrar of companies. (Contact Details)
Registrar Of Companies, Company Law Bhawan, BMC Road, Thrikkakara,
Kochi – 682021, Kerala
Form a company with the help of a chartered accountant or a company secretary.
- With the assistance of a Chartered accountant/Company Secretary, a company or firm can be formed.
- When registering a business, check to see if the intended name has previously been used or submitted for registration.
- A digital signature certificate for the proposed firm’s director must be obtained.
- After that, get a Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Filling out an e-Form or registering as a new user.
- Finally, the company’s incorporation is completed.
- The applicant will receive a letter of acceptance as well as a certificate.
Register a Partnership Firm through E-Groops Portal
- Use the link below to access the portal. Login (kerala.gov.in)
- As a registered user, the applicant must log in to the home page using the prompts under login and then hit Submit to access the online application page.
- If you are a new user, go to “Registration” on the right side of the page and pick “New Firm Registration” to fill out the online user registration form, then click “Submit.”
- To proceed to the next page, please select the appropriate choice from the drop-down menu on the page.
- By selecting the necessary tabs, the applicant will be invited to fill in proposed name, address, and partner details, as well as submitting required papers.
- After thoroughly completing the above and following all of the page prompts, the applicant will be instructed to pay for the registration.
- Please select the appropriate payment method (money order, cash payment, or e-payment) and follow the page prompts to complete the transaction.
- A confirmation and reference number will be sent to the mobile number provided during registration. Please keep it in a secure place for future use.
- When the registration is completed successfully, the user is notified. The PDF form for the firm registration certificate must be seen and downloaded by the user.
Recognition for Startups in India
MCA will issue you a Company Identification Number (CIN) following your successful company registration. You must obtain a Recognition certificate from Startup India from the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade in order to be recognised as a Startup India (DPIIT).
Schemes – Startup India Scheme
Unique ID by Kerala Startup Mission.
Unique ID will help startups to get identified with a single code which can be used in all correspondence of the startup. This ID will help startups to get identified from the single search option provided in the KSUM portal. Any stake holder from the Startup Ecosystem from across the world will be able to quickly go through the profile of the startup. Link – KSUM | Register (startupmission.in)